We are again available to lodge your 2021 Income Tax Return.
We will endeavour to provide you with your Tax Refund and Assessment Notice within 14 days of lodgment subject to the Tax Office computer working properly and lockdowns permitting.
This office will be open and appointments must be made with our secretary to arrange a consultation at the following times:
- Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
- Saturday from 10 July to 12 September inclusive:
9.00 am to 12.30 pm.
Closed August 14th 2021
We do request that if you are feeling unwell, please ring to cancel your appointment.
Please email your documents as much as possible to limit in-person contact.
isaac at igcpa.com.au
Should the above times not be suitable, please telephone for an after-hours appointment, or if you prefer, you can mail your papers to:
PO Box 113
Sandringham VIC 3191
or email them to Isaac, and we will take it from there, but you have to be patient.
Our Phone Number is:
(03) 9534 6969
Our Address is:
Suite 13, 18-34 Station St
Sandringham VIC 3191
Items to bring to your consultation are:
- If not online already, Payment Summaries for income received. We will eventually have details from the Tax Office of earnings from employers.
- Amounts of interest received and withholding tax deducted. Including: Bank books, statements or advices which include details of Name, Bank, Brand and Account Number for each account.
- Advices re: dividends received, including franked and unfranked amounts, and Annual Distribution Statements from Unit Trusts Property, Mortgage, Equity and Cash Management Trusts
- Receipts for any deductions to be claimed for Work Related Expenses. e.g. Uniforms, Self-Education Expenses, Gas, Electricity, Donations to charity, Mobile Phone, Internet, Sunglasses, Hats, Sunscreen, Face Masks, Sanitisers etc.
- If working from home, bring your work from home diary.
- Receipts and/or Bank Statements identifying amounts paid for Union Fees.
- Details of shares and cryptocurrency 🚀🚀🚀 sold and all the associated purchase details.
- For rental property owners: Agent Statements, Notices for Insurance, Rates, Water, Land Tax, Repairs, Interest Paid, Body Corporate Fees and other expenses.
- Any other information you may think relevant.
- Please bring your receipts or other documentary evidence in order to claim your work related expenses to your appointment. It is a substantiation requirement that you retain all income and expenses details and produce them upon request. The Tax Office are now conducting work related expense audits.
- Please make sure you include ALL your income in your Tax Return. The Tax Office is excellent at detecting interest, Services Australia Benefits and Payment Summaries that have not been included in Tax Returns. We will check the ATO Online Portal to ensure that the Tax Office records are consistent with your income declarations.
- Don’t be late. The Tax Office is showing no hesitation in imposing Failure To Lodge Penalties from $220.00.
- Do not ignore any Tax Office correspondence. Prompt attendance to all Income Tax & GST matters will ensure that your Tax Records will always be up to date and there is no need for panic.
- Please keep all receipts, copies of Income Tax Returns Assessment Notices for at least six years. You never know when you may need it.
- If you have a myGov account, all tax office mail will be emailed to this account . Details of your earnings should also be there. If you can see it, we can access it.
- We assume that you accept our terms of engagement for the provision of taxation services if you continue to use our services.
Please bring copies of Business Activity Statements with other necessary information such as bank statements, credit card statements, cheque butts, receipts and work papers to your appointment.
Email of documents:
Please email your payment summary and a spreadsheet of your expense
claims at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation